Sunday, February 11, 2018

Paula DT - Thinking of You


Shopping List
 
Adirondack Brights Citrus
Versafine Onyx Black
 
 
* The card blanks measure approx. 5.5" x 5.5"
* I used a stamping platform to stamp the 'Keyboard'. I inked the stamp up with 'Citrus' first, next layer was 'Shabby Shutters' and then I inked only the edges of the keys and splatter part with Crushed Olive. For the purple version, I used 'Shaded Lilac' first and then used the 'Dusty Concord' along the edges of keys etc.
* Finally, stamp the sentiment and flower with black ink.


 

4 comments:

Tracey T said...

Paula, that's gorgeous, I hadn't realised it was the keyboard to begin with, clever use of it xx

A Pink said...

Utterly fab! Paula. I just LOVE your creativity . Thanks for sharing and always making me smile with your art . x

Amanda said...

Stunning pair of cards from Paula, love ‘em
Love
Amanda x

Angelnorth said...

Perfect sentiment placement on the “outy “ bit of the keyboard splat, beautifully put together one layer cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...