Thursday, March 22, 2018

Karen DT- Egyptian Scarab

Hello crafters xx

I'm back on the Bee Crafty blog today with a make using the fabulous Egyptian Scarab. I loved the Egyptian collection. ..unlike anything I've played with before 😊

Products used :
Scarab stamp
LIFE word stamp from Egyptian collection
Black embossing powder
Promarkers
Glossy Accents




I stamped and heat embossed 3 Scarab's in black
They were coloured in using my Promarkers
I then added Glossy Accents and allowed them to dry thoroughly
These were adhered to a white card panel with foam pads and then matted on to black card before attaching to card blank

A simple card but the Scarab's are so exquisite I let them do all the work

Thankyou for popping by and I'll be back soon

Crafty hugs xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...