Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Marleen DT - Journal page with NEW ART STAMP

Hey Bloggers and Welcome..

Once again my turn to share a bit of inspiration for  BeeCrafty..
For today I've made a journal page with one of the new Art Stamps. You can find them all in the STORE
 


 I started by stamping my art stamp right in the centre of the page and heat set it with white embossing powder. The stamp I used is called "Circle of life". I love this stamp. Its so unusual, but it was also the inspiration for this page. I used a few more stamps to finish the page. I used the "Texture Circles" and I used the bottom of the "Fly Away" stamp. I stamped using the "Picket Fence" Distress ink hence the smokey colour of the stamping. I finished the page using the "Circles" Dinkable with a white gel pen.

And that is it for today. Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...