Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Charlee DT - DaVinci Samples

Morning crafters. For this weeks blog I'm sharing the samples I made for yesterday's DaVinci shows.


For this sample I used a gold sparkle pen and did a wash all over the background. I then used the perspective circles inkable and blended through with vintage photo distress ink. On a smaller piece of card I stamped Science of beauty  in versamark. I then took a dry brush and used some mica pigments over it. To finish the card I stamped DaVinci signature in versafine oynx black.


I blended vintage photo distress ink all over the card for the centre piece and then splattered some water. Once dry I stamped the Leonardo stamp with versamark and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. On some kraft card I heat embossed laurel boarder all round the edge with clear embossing powder. I then used some guilding wax over the top. I took the idea stamp from the creativity words large set and stamped all over also in vintage photo distress ink. I then lightly blended the same colour over the top.


For this one I took all the blue tones and squeezed lemonade distress oxides. I put the different colours on my blended matt spritzed with water and picked it up onto som glossy card. I kept repeating untill I was happy with how the background looked. Once dry I went over the card with some distress micro glaze. I then stamped Leonardo and the Artistry word with nuvo hybrid ink.


I used the Mondrian 1 inkable and blended through with twisted citron, peacock feathers and salty ocean oxides. I then stamped the DaVinci Wings in versafine grey ink all over the bakground. I then took a selection of words from the creativy set and stamped them in the spaces.

That's all from me for this week. Hope you get lots of inspiration. Don't forget to share you're Bee Crafty makes on the Bee Crafty Stamps group on facebook which you can find HERE

Untill next week
Crafty Hugs
Charlee
x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...