Monday, May 14, 2018

Lorre-Anne DT - Da Vinci samples

Hi everyone, for my Bee Crafty blog post this week I'm sharing the samples I have made for Bev's shows on Hochanda today... tune in at 10am and 2pm to see all the gorgeous Bee Crafty goodies available.

I've used one of the MDF tags and decorated it using Pentart products (gesso, structure paste, cracking paste primer, cracking paste, patina effect paints).  I stamped the image on to tissue paper using Onyx Black Versafine ink, then adhered it to the tag using Matt Mod Podge.  The cogs and keys are also available from Bee Crafty.  I've also used the Hearts Dinkable .


I created the background using Mermaid Lagoon & Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxides, and Dinkables Regular Dots & Sunset.  The stamps I have used from the Da Vinci range are the Vitruvian Man,Science of beauty, and Art is never finished.


I created a very simple background by stamping the Wings in various colours of Distress Oxide (Candied AppleSalty OceanSqueezed LemonadeSpiced Marmalade, & Twisted Citron).  I stamped Leonardo and the sentiment using Onyx Black Versafine ink.


I created a background using Brilliant Red Brusho, then blended some Black Soot Distress Ink through the Stars Dinkable.  I stamped Leonardo and the sentiment using Onyx Black Versafine ink.


I created the background using Distress Oxides (Faded JeansSalty OceanPeacock Feathers, Broken China), and the Circles Dinkable.  I then stamped the Science of Beauty and Life & Rain using Onyx Black Versafine ink.  I added some highlights to the circles using a white gel pen.


I created the background using Distress Oxides (Wild HoneyFrayed BurlapGathered Twigs), then spritzed water through the Vitruvian Man stencil.  I blended some Frayed Burlap through the Distressed Harlequin Dinkable, and stamped both the image and sentiment using Gathered Twigs.


I created this entire card using Vintage Photo Distress Oxide.  Materials used include Vitruvian Man Inkable, Circle Lattice DinkableSforza HorseScience of Beauty and Art is never finished stamps.

I'll be back next Monday to share another project with you all.

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...